Easy-Peasy Rental Agreement
Property Location (Write this down):
65 Reservoir Drive Waynesville, NC 28786
Benji Boessel (828) 246–8455
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 7 persons. An additional charge of $20 per person per night for guests over 6 persons unless otherwise stated.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on “Check-in Date” and ends at 10 a.m. on “Checkout Date”.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner will provide a notice prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if canceled at least 90 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if canceled at least 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 0% if canceled 29 days or closer to the Check-in Date
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth in the rental agreement online signature.
- Smoking is NOT allowed INSIDE. Smoking is allowed outside only.
- No eating or drinking in the beds.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property unless given permission. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and if anything is damaged, guest agrees to pay for repair or replacement, unless renters insurance has been purchased by the guest.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $800.00.
- No refunds will be given for storms or weather conditions.